Tools and Calculators
Need help working our some details? Our online calculators can steer you in the right direction, and perhaps give you an indication of what your financial goals should be.
Choose a calculator by clicking on the applicable link below.
- The Mortgage Loan Calculator can help you generate an amortization schedule for your current mortgage.
- The Loan Calculator can help you figure out your desired loan or monthly payment amounts.
- The Retirement Planner Calculator can help you create your retirement plan.
- The Education Savings Calculator assists in determining the cost of a child's post-secondary education.
- The RRIF Calculator provides withdrawal minimums and payment options based on the consumption and length of the investment of your retirement ncome.
- The TFSA Calculator helps to quantify the financial benefits of investing through TFSAs when investment income is shielded from taxes.
- The Foreign Exchange Calculator assists you while converting foreign currencies to Canadian Dollars or vice versa.
More calculators are available under CUMIS' Life Events Planner website.