In Branch Banking
What if you need to do your banking in another province?
You can! Credit unions in Atlantic Canada are all connected. There are 55 credit unions and more than 160 branch locations in the region, representing over 330,000 members. As a credit union member, you can walk into any branch and get the same professional service you get at home. Just one of the reasons credit unions have been rated #1 in overall quality of customer service.
- Account inquiries
- Transfer money between accounts (including loan and mortgage payments)
- Deposit money to chequing, savings, loan and mortgage accounts
- Withdraw money from chequing and savings accounts
Convenient Access In-Branch includes:
- Extended hours at some of our branches on certain days of the week. For a full listing of our hours by branch please click here and follow the more info links for each branch location.
- Information and financial advice on our variety of products and services from our financial professionals.
About in-branch banking
Account information: You will need your account information and valid identification to complete transactions with another credit union. Tip: keep a void cheque in your wallet for easy reference to your bank account information when travelling